"The world is a book and those who not travel read only one page"

Sunday, January 10, 2016

16th Birthday

Soooo... TODAY IS MY 16th BIRTHDAY! 

When I was like 5/6 years old I always thought that 16 was the perfect age. I don't really know why but I thought that when I was 16 my life would be complete. Yeah, turns out it's not true. 
BUT! I can make this year awesome and that way my expectations an be a little bit true :).

Yesteray I celebrated my birthday with my friends and it felt so good. If I can feel that good this whole year, it will be one of the best years of my life. I always get a little bit nervous when people come to my house because for a reason I don't know I want them to like it. I hate it so much when people don't like or feel comfortable in my house. That is one of the reasons I want to live on my own as fast as posible, then I can make the house MY house and I can decorate it and do stuff with it what I want. But I still live with my parents for at least another 2 and a half year. 

Also; something I really want to do this year is to drink more water. I've always been so bad at drinking enough. Like I come home from 8 hours of school and then it turns out I drank almost nothing. And than I feel really bad. Plus when you drink a lot of water, your skin will be smooth and pretty.

So thats whats on my mind at the moment :) 
 Be happy, Be yourself and live your life like YOU want ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment