"The world is a book and those who not travel read only one page"

Sunday, September 20, 2015

New friends

At the beginning of the schoolyear I made a friend. The girl was new on my school and all the friends I had were gone, so I thought it was time for some new friends. And what is a better start than someone who doesn't know anyone? In a few days we became friends. But something in my head said there was something wrong with her. I just shove it to the back of my head, it was probably nothing important. 
But than, a week later, she texted me. She told me she was going back to her old school. That wasn't a big shock for me. I was never good in making friends and when I make them, things like this happen.
But it was still weird, she came here with a reason and why would she go back a WEEK after she came? The only thing to get an answer was ask her. Her answer was that she just didn't like the school. 
Maybe it was because of me, maybe she didn't like me and I scared her of or somehting. And like that my thoughts went darker and darker. 

I thought I was going to be lonely in school, so I didn't want to go anymore. But I had to. 

I had only 2 classes where I would sit alone, because she wasn't in the rest of my classes. But still, 2 was 2 too much. In breaks I went to other friends, they asked how it was without that girl.

That was the moment I realized. I have do have friends. I only knew that girl for one week and there is enough time to make new friends, even if they already have friends. Not everyone you meet is going to be your friend and that's okay, as long as you don't blame yourself if they go their own way.


No comments:

Post a Comment