"The world is a book and those who not travel read only one page"

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Friendship

Making a new start is always scary. Going to a new school, with new classmates. You care so much about what they think of you that you sometimes forget to be who you want to be. You try to fit in. This can be a good thing, but if you have to remember who you are. And you have to know that nog everything is going to be easy. Some things don't to the way you want them to go. I am really bad at making new friends. And if I finaly think I made a friend, after a long or a short time they go away. I don't know if  that is because of me or because of something else, but it still hurts. This schoolyear I got a new class and I became friends with this girl, but today she told me that she thought abput going back to her old school. And now I am going to be all alone again. Yes, I have some friends. But they have their friends and I don't know if those people like me and I'm socially awkward so it will be very awkward. But don't they say it will aways be okay? That after every down there will be an up? I hope so, I can use some positiviy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment