"The world is a book and those who not travel read only one page"

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016!!

2015 wasn't my best year, but there were definitely moments I don't want to forget.
Sometimes it's hard to see the good in all the bad, but you just have to try. I promis life gets a little better if you do.

Here are some things I want to change:
- I want to be nicer to people. I'm a really sarcastic person and sometimes I know I can come off as mean, but I don't intend to be mean. So I'm going to try to be a little less sarcastic and a little more nice to people.
- I want to eat more fruit. I hardly eat fruit and if I ever want to be a healthy person, why not begin with the basics ;)
- I want to read more. I only read if I have to for school and on vacation when I'm bored. But when I was little, I loved to read and I still do. I just spend too much time on the internet.
- And then the last thing: I want to spend less time on the internet. I'm always busywith my phone and laptop and some days I tell people I can't come over because I just want to keep watching Netflix...

It's not a lot, but I think if you have a lot resolutions you can't do them all. So these are simple things I want to change and I hope at the end of the year I can at least say I gave it a good try.

Do you have any resolutions or just things you want to accomplish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment