"The world is a book and those who not travel read only one page"

Thursday, January 21, 2016

20 random facts

I really didn't know what to write about, but I really wanted to write something. And then I thought, why not telling something about myself? Sooo... Here are some random facts about myself :)

1. I'm currently 16 years old
2. I love indie music
3. I'm obsessed with Pretty Little Liars and the cast. (especially Keegan Allen and Shay Mitchell ;))
4. I love reading
5. I'm obsessed with Disney too
6. I'm blonde
7. I hate letting go of things and that's why my room is a mess.
8. I have a talent: procrastinating
9. I love learning new stuff
10. This is so much harder than it looks damn...
11. I hate my voice on video so I never make video's or record my voice.
12. I play volleyball and I love it.
13. I've walked the International Four Days Marches Nijmegen 5 times.
14. My favorite social media platform is Pinterest.
15. I don't know if my English is good
16. Glee makes me happy
17. My dream is to go to every Disney park in the world.
18. I've been to Disneyland in Paris for 4 times.
19. One time was on my 4th birthday.
20.I loveee traveling ♥

Wow that was all. It was so hard to come up with those and I'm so sorry if is was really bad...
... Because when you stop and look around, life is pretty amazing | Inspirational quote about life. |:
Stay safe and be happy because there ARE people who care about you and love you ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment