"The world is a book and those who not travel read only one page"

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Be you

It's hard to be yourself all the time. People judge too fast. When I go shopping, one thing I think about before buying that cute shirt is 'Do people like this, or think it is weird'. Honestly? I wish I wouldn't do that. I wish that I can just wear whatever I think is cute and not to care what other people think. But that is hard, because if you dare to wear something a bit more strange than the usual, I always think everyone is staring and judging me. Today I wore a croptop and I kept thinking about what people thought about and if they liked it or not. Most of the time I wear a big shirt and a pair of jeans, but sometimes I just want to change it up a bit and dare to do someting else, something more me.

Being myself isn't always easy, but I try as hard as I can. I'm not 'just I a girl'. I'm me and I don't want to be anything else. Nobody can be you better than yourself, remember that.

Try to be the best you you can today. Dare to be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment